Content & Experience Cloud
Do you still work with mailing programs to share content and documents? How do you ensure that only authorized people access your documents? Do you want to share documents and content quickly and across channels? Do you want to create, manage and publish digital assets from a content hub? Then Oracle Content and Experience Cloud is the right choice for you.
Use the Oracle Content and Experience Cloud as a cross-channel content management system to share content faster and more securely.
Easily work on content and documents internally and with external teams. Review, share, and discuss content by accessing it anywhere, anytime on your mobile device.
Use a single content hub to create, manage, and publish cross-channel content, including digital assets, user-generated content, Web content, and business documents.
Leverage content management for business documents, digital assets, editorial content, and entertainment.
Key features of Content & Experience Cloud
- Collaborate with internal teams and external partners/customers through integrated conversations and discuss on files, folders, or thread level
- Conducting social network conversations related to websites, discussions, files, folders, teams, or projects
- Easily leverage the Content and Experience Cloud with Microsoft Office to insert links into email, directly share Microsoft Office files, and other features
- Access content on mobile devices to edit, comment, review and approve it
- Content management for business documents, digital assets, editorial content, and conversations
- Metadata extraction and management, makes it easy to find and reuse assets across projects
- Leverage content lifecycle, metadata management, and workflow approval
- Visual creation of Mobile First websites and fast delivery of sites via templates.
- Use a complete solution for all corporate sites to create, manage, and share sites.
- Consistent, contextual, relevant and up-to-date content for a better customer experience
- Publish all your content and sites with a single click
Do you still use your mail client or local folder structure for distributing and editing documents and information with colleagues, customers and suppliers?
We show you a better way…