Increase agility in your business with a simple, visual, low-code platform that simplifies daily tasks. This platform gives employees, customers and partners the services they need to work anytime, anywhere and on any device.
With Oracle Process Cloud, your organisation can very easily create or change processes to adapt to rapidly changing business conditions. The service is designed from the ground up to support all processes in the cloud.
Close more cases with folders, document workflows, virtual connections and rich analytics. Use social apps to work across devices - anytime, anywhere. Extend and connect SaaS with on-premise apps and the IoT.
Make process automation accessible to all employees in your company
The most important functions of the Process Cloud
- Create applications (processes, forms, rules, documents, services and data) together in a 100% web-based zero-code designer.
- Create dynamic user interfaces. Once developed, you can deploy them on web/mobile platforms.
- You can create robust connections to SOAP and REST interfaces. With Oracle Integration Cloud you can create complex integrations.
- Overcome bottlenecks with comprehensive workflow analytics and interactive dashboards.
- You can view, complete, reassign and delegate tasks. You can keep an overview with filters. You receive email notifications about tasks.
- With a single mobile app, you can call up tasks and finish them. Work online or offline. Upload files and reassign tasks to your phone contacts.
- Annotate and share photos or documents and increase your productivity through close collaboration.
- Increase your efficiency by using sophisticated work assignment functions and rule-based dynamic assignments. Reduce the backlog of your cases with adaptive, rule-based work assignments.
- Monitor and manage workflows in real time with comprehensive visualisations and analyses
- Subscribe to alerts, overcome bottlenecks, spot trends and take action.
- You can easily track workflows, view detailed audit trails, troubleshoot and optimise key processes.
- Change current processes (the process flow, the data) to adapt to changing business conditions. Quickly change workflows, update data and achieve enterprise agility with business-friendly controls.
- Highly available and scalable deployment environment for process applications, with security and management handled by Oracle.
- Combine the service with QuickStart process applications to simplify daily tasks and match the speed of business operations.
- Maintain complete control over the lifecycle of your process applications with automatic, rules-based controls for moving from development/test environments to production environments.
- Flexibly move process application metadata and content from the cloud to the on-premise environment for version control.